LOVE

LOVE

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Awakening.... I think

am tired of lying awake at night and wondering if it is just around the corner....I am scared of what my dreams are telling me ....I am afraid of all the things that I haven't done and maybe never will do...but truth is in grasping the shortest straw and believing that it may hold what you've left behind....

Awakening.....I think...to a new day dawning ....watching the sunrise with a tear rolling down my face...wondering ....hopeing ....dreaming ....of someday....maybe...

Watch me not as I weep for the time that is lost ...but smile at the fog that is in front of me ...the unknown...the fear that lurks in my heart as I take the first step forward...and not looking back...

I blow a kiss into the wind and hope it finds you ....the truth...the soul...my exsistance...

Now lye down and dream with me for when I wake.....the fear will subside....

Awakening ....once more


there may be fear in the heart and a forgotten dream on the other side....but in my heart is the strength to go on ...

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You presented such a strong feeling of hope and fear at the same time. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete