LOVE

LOVE

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thankful

I Have never been more thankful to heavenly father for watching over us and protecting us from serious harm and reminding me just how lucky we are to have our family and friends that are there in our hour of need... I am so thankful for the church and all our brothers and sisters that have offered their aide at this time... may you all be blessed for your service, care and love.
this has also made me realize that as soon as heavenly father can give us blessings how quickly they can be taken away... I know heavenly father has his hand of protection over us last night letting us come home with only bumps and bruises and some stiff muscles... things can be replaced... but those we love cannot... please remember that I love you all and know that you are thought of even when we are not in touch as often as we would like...

Hugs
Maria

1 comment:

  1. And we love you too! Just promise to take extra care with yourself so we can keep you a while longer ;) Thank-you soo much Heavenly Father for blessing us with the continued life and love of these wonderful people! Our prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete