LOVE

LOVE

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

a simple life

I have realized that I have a dream, now to most they have had a dream of what they wanted all there life but me I have had no clarity on this subject for a very long time.
My dream is to be able to provide for my kids a life that they have not had, a farm life. Now as of late I have been snooping around the real estate and finding that what we want is going to cost at least a million dollars... can you believe that ?

Ok so a little insight, we live on an acre and a 1/2 and there is so much we can do , we have chickens, we have a wonderful dog, we have 4 beautiful kids, and six cats, (yes I know a lot of cats) and we have a wonderful 6 bedroom home ... BUT we are renting.... it is infact a five acre lot but we only get part of it ... anyways, I wish it was our own.... then we could carry on with our dream,,,,

We want to be some what self sufficient from the stores. we want a couple of cows, a couple pigs, and a couple of turkeys , oh and the greatest thing for me hehe, a green house and a garden.
One... we would have a our years supply of food , two we would not have to worry about all the steroids and other weird things they put in the animals... we would know what they are eating and that they were safe for our family to consume.


ahhh yes this is my dream, my dream for our family. I do hope and pray that someday this dream will become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment